Tuesday 23 July 2013

Lose The Life - the end of conformity LP free palestine cover /25

The pressing plant pressed 25 LPs more than the 300 covers I had ordered. So I had 25 LPs waiting for a limited edition cover... And what better time to do it than Fluff fest? So this is how the free palestine cover took shape. Story in pictures by Brave Moustache!
The covers are handnumbered by myself and silkscreened by Brave Moustache. 25 copies were made, less than 20 will be for sale. I'll put the left overs from Fluff in the webstore next week!













2 comments:

  1. do you announce it when the left overs are for sale from the shop? i'd like to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yes I will announce it! I'll do it on Thursday or Friday, there should be enough copies for everyone who wishes one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete